Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Collindwood Depot Libraryvent

I would like to extend a special thanks to the staff of Collinwood Depot Library and everyone who attended the teen night yesterday (16 JUN). I gave a talk about superheroes and how in life working in teams is of the utmost importance. The people were very inviting and interested in me being there.

The Collinwood Library itself is a cool place to be. Though it is small, it boasts hundreds of volumes as well as computers to serve the technological needs of patrons. I also noticed that it is handicapped accessible, definitely a nice touch. The coolest part of the whole place is that it is located inside an old train depot. The place is amazing and the staff is great. Once again, I would like to express my gratitude at the opportunity to speak to the teens of Colinwood.

That's all for now,

Peter Last

No comments:

Post a Comment