Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Publishing Journey

I am beginning a new series of blog posts about my publishing journey. Actually, more specifically, they will be about my journey from beginning to write my first book to my expected publication date (yes, for those who are wondering, this is going to be relatively soon). If you are interested in creative, fictitious writing, this series is for you. I will focus on the things that I have learned and that I have tested to be true in the realm of writing. I'll even throw in some information on my experiences trying to get my work published. To conclude the series, I will have a series of posts about things that I learned that don't necessarily fit into the narrative.

If you are interested in writing, I would recommend this series in particular. Comment, ask questions, etc. and I will do my best to get back to you in a timely manner. As always, share this series with anyone who would be interested.

Thanks,
-Peter Last

P.S. You will be able to navigate to the posts in this series using buttons at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment