Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Two Great Quotes and a Heads-up

To whoever reads this:

At the moment, my school work is bogging me down so much that I haven't had time to write anything new. Hopefully this will pass pretty soon especially with spring break just a few days away. I hope to have something new to post in less than a week. Until that time, here's two more great quotes from my Physics professor, Dr. Marlin Simon.


“[there’s] No smoke and mirrors…I mean, I’d lie to you guys, but I’m not lying now.”
Dr. Marlin Simon
He said this while performing a physics demonstration. He was emphasizing that he was not tricking us, but that we were actually seeing what we thought that we were seeing.


“You can’t be an electrical engineer without a right hand.”
Dr. Marlin Simon
We had just been talking about and using the various applications for the right-hand-rule in electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment